Posts filed under ‘children’s wall art’
I have two beautiful children’s wall hangings for sale.
They measure approximately 90cm wide x 150cm high.
Acrylic on Canvas, hand painted by Fiona Paterson. Mural artist and illustrator.
Beautiful detail, an original painting your child will treasure forever.
$300 including shipping and insurance
Hanging Poles not included
These two hangings will also be available on the website for purchase from my website The Magic Mural Factory
These are unique paintings, there are only these two, so don’t wait too long, you may miss out!
The competition is now closed for the Wallables Nursery Wallart GIVEWAY
For those of you who haven’t heard about Wallables, let me enlighten you…
they are the cutest
children’s wall art you ever did see!
Wallables are 3 dimensional sculpted wall décor products made out of soft polyurethane foam, whose bright colours and soft textures not only look great as a decor feature in your baby nursery, but they also encourage your baby to touch and explore the different surfaces, teaching your baby to interact with their invironment.
Wallables also come in a new Alphabet series.
When touched Wallables play music, teaching babies cause and effect’.
This 3d nursery wall art is made of a lightweight material which is soft and flexible and allows them to be placed above cribs or beds without any worries.
Wallables are very safe and have passed both the ASTM and CE toy safety standards for all countries.
I’m planning to work on some new interactive mural ideas that combine hand painted murals you do yourself with Wallable characters and Alphabet letters.
Watch this space or leave a comment on interactive ideas or themes you might like to see me create.
The lovely people at Wallables are giving away..
‘Dotty the Dragonfly‘ from the ‘Soft Smilies collection’
‘MAX’ from the ‘Wild Thing’ series
Max is now a collectors item as the Wild thing series is no longer being produced!
How to Enter
1. SUBSCRIBE VIA EMAIL to this blog
2. Leave a comment with your idea for an interactive mural or simply visit www.wallables.com and tell me which is your favourite Wallable character
3. Tell a friend 🙂
You will then automatically be entered into the Wallable Giveaway.
Wanna gain extra entries for the giveaway?
For extra entries you can do any one of the following and leave a separate comment for each one.
(This section is not complusory, it just gives you an extra chance of winning)
- Do a blog post on this giveaway and by that I mean a full blown blog post, not just a link (That’s worth 3 entries!)
- Twitter about this giveaway. Copy and paste the following –
@WallStory-GIVEAWAY! Enter now- Wallable 3D Nursery Wall art https://wallstory.wordpress.com/2009/07/10/wallable-giveaway/
- Add my “Off the Wall” button to your site (grab it from the upper right sidebar)
Don’t forget add a comment for each thing that you do.
Last date for entries to win the Wallable Characters is Midnight Friday 24th July 2009.
The winner of the Wallable Giveaway will be picked at random from a hat and announced on Monday 27th July 2009.
GOOD LUCK – Get entering!
My Princess Crown E-mural has been so successful, I have decided to make it into a paint by number pattern to make it that bit easier to create for your little princess’s bedroom.
It’s a paint by number mural , so you don’t need to even think about where to paint the colours.
Plus you can still add 3d elements to make a glittering crown collage.
Add pompons, stick on jewels, sequins, hearts, whatever takes your fancy in the craft store.
Let your little girl choose and stick on some of these treasures. It’ll make it that little bit more special to her, and make it totally unique.
The kit comes with the crown pattern sized 74cm wide x 60cm high, Transfer paper and instructions.
You will only need two paint colours and white as you can mix up the pale colours by adding white to the darker paints. That saves money! (A sentiment close to my heart at the moment)
You can see this Princess Crown Mural on both my websites
and for UK and European buyers
I found this lovely project on Evie’s things of Beauty.
Pass by the blog which has some beautiful ideas and inspiration and DIY projects
Evie made these wall hangings for a friend.
Her nursery was being done in a cute elephant theme and her primary colors are brown and blue. You could really use this idea to match any design or decor.
Here is how to make these for yourself.
What you need:
- Three 5 x 5 Paper Mache art boards ($2.99 at craft supply stores)
- Ribbon for hanging
- Acrylic paints and paint brushes
- Card stock for printing your design
- Permanent spray adhesive
- Remove rope strands from the boards and discard.
- Choose a style of ribbon and cut 3 strands the exact same size.
- Apply your base coat to cover the brown paper mache. Paint everything, including the back side.
- Start painting! It helped me to sketch out my design on the computer before diving into painting. I used acrylic paints and paint brushes. All three boards were given a different pattern in the background.
- I drew the elephant in Adobe Illustrator and chose two colors for the elephants. Then I printed them out on card stock and cut them out, leaving a little white border to help them stand out against the painted backgrounds.
- I tested out the placement before adhering the paper elephants to the boards. Using permanent spray adhesive, I adhered the elephants to the boards. Tie on the ribbon to hang and your done!
Thanks to Evie’s for this easy nursery wall art idea
Watch out! There’s a bit of monkey business going on here!
Take a look at our latest addition to our DIY Jungle mural selection at Wallstory Murals.
This cheeky monkey mural is perfect as a doorhugger or for a narrow wall space.
It’s easy to paint using our simple paint by number mural system.
If you can colour in a colouring book you can paint one of our murals!
Click here to see how it’s done
Meet our adorable Giraffe and Parrot Doorhugger Mural
The giraffe stands guard over the door and welcomes visitors with a smile.
Team them up with the cheeky monkey for even more jungle fun!
Both these murals are also available at the
Magic Mural Factory
for USA buyers
Enter our Givaway Tree Mural offer plus claim your 20%discount voucher for Wallstory Murals.
HURRY Offer ends 6th April
Click here for details
The Wallpaper Tree Mural Pattern that I promised you is now ready!
You can read the whole post here or go straight to the pattern on my website
The Tree mural pattern at Wallstory Murals for UK and European readers
The Tree mural pattern at Magic Mural Factory for USA readers